Searching for gifts can be an exhausting process – you know it, we know it.
If the giftee happens to be a woman, you’re in luck!
We have compiled an online guide to alleviate your search and help you find a creative gift for your sister, daughter, friend, significant other, aunt, coworker, or whoever that lucky woman may be.
Etsy is like eBay but craftier. It’s an online marketplace where people around the world connect to buy and sell unique goods. The big draw to Etsy is those goods are often crafted by hand, adding a personal touch to every item.
Etsy Top Finds:
Etsy’s goods are constantly changing and new sellers emerge every day, so we’ll let you check it out for yourself. That being said, here are a few categories where the creativity shines:
- Gadget Cases & Covers Spice up her gadgetry with a case or a cover that is as unique as she is. From pop culture references to artistic designs, the possibilities are endless here.
- Bags & Purses Give her stylish ways to tote around whatever she needs. A Gucci or Coach pales in comparison to a hand-crafted, one-of-a-kind purse.
Why give a tangible present when you can create an amazing memory? Groupon frequently features discounted deals for dining, events, and services in your area – up to half off normal prices!
Groupon Top Finds:
Because the Groupon deals depend on where you live, we aren’t able to list any specific ones. However, here are some unique categories to keep your eyes out for:
- Spa Services, Pedicures, and Manicures
- Delicious Dinners at Fancy Restaurants
- Wine or Beer Tasting
- Activities such Yoga, Go Karts, or Indoor Rock Climbing
Fuego brings the passion of art and the love of style into a small store that started in the Pacific Northwest. Its website is packed with chic and fashionable items, you will be hard-pressed to find anywhere else.
Fuego Top Finds:
- Scarves Warm her up with a beautiful scarf that’s crafty and sensible.
- Fun Socks If the lady on your list likes expressing herself through her feet, Fuego’s nifty socks will let her personality shine through.
The Grommet is all about launching undiscovered, quality products and giving them a platform to reach online consumers.
- Sculptural Graphite Pencil These pencils are as much tools as they are art. Every surface can be used to write or draw. And it doesn’t smudge on your hands? Now you’ve got our attention.
- Mason Jar Sleeve Leather and glass–is there a more wonderful matrimony of materials? This sturdy leather product turns any glass mason jar into an awesome mug!
If there’s anywhere to find the right gift for the lady on your list, it can be found on these websites. What are you waiting for? Get to searching before time runs out!
Beaverton, OR dentist Dr. Montrose and his dental team wish you best of luck in your gift search!