Teeth Alignment Without Braces
This breakthrough technology that here, at Smiles Northwest, we have been using for almost ten years lets you get the smile you have always wanted without bands, brackets or wires. As an alternative to traditional braces, the Invisalign® System uses a series of thin custom-made clear fabricated retainers called aligners that allow you to straighten your teeth to their correct positions. Whether your smile needs minor improvements or something more extreme, Invisalign® can help without the metal, and most people won’t even notice you are wearing them!
- Undetectable- The clear aligners are virtually invisible to others. This is especially good for image conscious teens who want to improve their smile.
- Comfortable- The aligners are much more comfortable than traditional wire braces, and do not irritate your lips or cheeks.
- Removable- The aligners are removable for eating, drinking, brushing and flossing, or even for a big social occasion where you just don’t want to wear them. Because they are removable, you are also able to eat the foods you cannot eat with traditional wire braces.
- They work! The aligners straighten teeth in the same time, or sometimes shorter time then traditional braces. They can be used for overly crowded teeth, widely spaced teeth, overbite, and under bite. They are custom made just for your teeth and create a beautiful smile.
- Something you may not know- Invisalign® not only provides an esthetically pleasing outcome, but it also serves a functional purpose by improving your long-term oral health! It does this by making it easier to brush and floss all teeth, which decreases plaque and calculus formation- ultimately helping to fight off cavities! It also aligns your teeth giving you a balanced bite, which helps reduce the long term wearing of teeth. The balance also forces equal spread between the teeth, which also decreases the chance of chipping teeth.
How does it work?
Each pair of aligners in the series is worn in two-week increments (removing them only to eat, drink, brush and floss). These two-week increments move the teeth gradually to the desired final position.
Invisalign® has been one of the fun parts of our practice. We love being able to improve the positioning of teeth without having wires and brackets, which result in better oral health through decreased plaque and calculus accumulation. And as you might guess, our hygienists are even more thrilled with the ease in which patients can maintain their gum tissue while they go through this type of orthodontic treatment. In fact, 10 of our team members have endorsed this product in the best way possible- by using it themselves, and loving the outcome!
As an office we have achieved premier provider status for Invisalign®, and worked on over 150 cases to date. We attend all the Invisalign® classes annually, and are pleased to say our education and experience on the subject far exceeds most. We feel it is our duty and responsibility to offer our patients the highest quality of care possibly, which is why each and every service we provide at Smiles Northwest has been studied thoroughly.
Finally, an added benefit to the Invisalign® System is one can whiten their teeth using the Invisalign® aligners as trays. For this reason, we are including whitening gels for our patients when they have Invisalign® performed. This is a value worth $300- $500 that we feel our patients deserve. And, as a SPECIAL BONUS if you begin your Invisalign® treatment today, we are also offering $500 off a full Invisalign® case! Hurry, this special offer expires December 6, 2010.
Here at Smiles Northwest we like to do whatever we can to make our patients feel special. We look forward to making you smile!
Please contact us for a FREE Invisalign consultation.